For each product process/ship time varies based on many different factors. Some products are in stock and can be shipped the within 3-5 business days. Others items require a longer time (e.g. 2-4 weeks).
All the products are transported and delivered using the our delivery network.
While we try to ensure that the Product reaches you within the delivery time communicated, exigencies may delay the delivery. In such cases, please do not worry. Get in touch with us for the latest update on your shipment if we have already not got in touch with you.
For pre-orders, the estimated delivery time is 10-12 days starting from the day of shipping. The day of shipping is indicated on your product page at the time of order. Please note that we will NOT be able to ship pre-orders earlier than the indicated time.
Please check for all the following items when the product is delivered to you:
- Please check on all external surfaces across the product for any breakages, cracks, chip-offs, unfinished patches, or borer / insect infestations.
- In case there is some dust or a lack of shine, our team will be able to fix this immediately by applying a coat of wood polish or by rubbing the surface with a cloth; this is an accepted industry-standard method for cleaning the surface / polishing it
- For all products that involve assembly, please ensure that the delivery team assembles the product so you are sure that all nuts and bolts are present and they fit well
- For all products kept on the floor, ensure that the product stands steady and straight. In case there is an uneven leg (less than 5 mm difference), then our team will install bushes at the foot of that leg to balance the product better; in case the uneven leg is more than 5 mm, then we will take the item back to provide a replacement (or a repair) based on extent of change needed
- For all seating products, kindly sit on the item to ensure that the structure is stable with your weight on it
- Currently we make sure that the internal areas of storage products are well finished to not have any loose pieces / splinters to hurt your arms; however the extent of polish of internal areas may not match with the extent of polish on external areas
- Wood has natural qualities such as differing grain patterns, minimal stain differences and small knots - small knots which structurally don't impact the product will be fully filled with putty and polished to make sure that they don't hamper the product; knots that alter structural stability of the product would be rejected at the quality control stage; differing grain patterns and stain differences are generally acceptable on hard wood products
- Hard wood products may expand slightly during the summer months because of which some drawers may get stuck. This is normal, and nothing to be worried about. Reach out to our customer care team with your request, and our after-sales service team will come by and minimise the expansion by sanding the sides of the product.
Once the product is delivered and our delivery team leaves your location, we will be able to only honour manufacturing defects and other fair usage breakages as outlined in the warranty policy.